Born Free Giveaway!
Posted by I Heart Motherhood at 15:04 Thursday, 14 April 2011
Recently I was very lucky to win a competition run by the people at Born Free. I won £100 to spend on their fabulous products. I bought things I knew would come in handy for Baby Boy when he arrives but found that I had more in the coffers than I needed, so I decided to buy a Born Free Gift Set (retailing at £24.99) with my left over spends to give away to one of my lucky readers!
For those who don't know Born Free products are all Bispenol-A free (BPA). BPA is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate baby bottles and recent research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods and beverages causing neural and developmental damage in children.
The gift set I have for one lucky person includes the following:
1 x 260ml bottle with level 1 teat
3 x 150ml bottles with level 1 teats
2 x level 2 teats
1 x 220ml trainer cup
The bottles have an anti-colic vent and promise no leaks! This would make a lovely prize for someone expecting a baby this year, either yourself or a friend/ family member and the BPA free guarantee will set new parents minds at rest.
If you'd like to enter this giveaway, please do the following:
- For one entry, please leave a comment below with your contact details - twitter name/ email address
- For a 2nd entry please 'Like' my Facebook Page 'I Heart Motherhood'
- For a final entry tweet the giveaway on twitter “I’ve entered to win a @BabyBornFreeUK Gift Set on @iheartmuthahood’s blog” and tell me you have done so below
The Giveaway will close on 22nd April - Good luck everyone from I Heart Motherhood x
And the winner is @daisyangel1 - Angela - I'll be in touch!
- ► 2013 (110)
- ► 2012 (172)
- MAD Academy
- Bump Watch...Week 29
- I'm Going to Cybermummy (well I hope I am!)
- Born Free Giveaway!
- Wellstart Parenting & Child Development PC Softwar...
- I ♥ Sweetheart Knits!
- I ♥ Sass & Belle Owls
- The MAD Blog Awards
- Still At the hospital and Jaundice...Part 3 of my ...
- Silent Sunday
- Bump Watch...Week 28
- Lollibop - The Big Bash for Little People
- Listography - 1st 5 Albums I Ever Owned!
- At the Hospital - Part 2 of My Birth Story
- Silent Sunday
- Boots Baby - A Review
- Flashback Friday - Are my Festival Days Over?
- ▼ April (17)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.