I got some direct mail through my letterbox this week and usually it goes straight in the recycling bin, however this one booklet caught my eye as the image of the little girl on the front was captivating and it made me open up the polythene and flick through. It was from 'I Love Gorgeous' and the dresses in there were breathtaking and I liked the vibe of the photo shoots used in the catalogue - all wild flower meadows and hippy chic. I've never heard of I Love Gorgeous before but I took a look on their site and I love the dress I've posted here. Isla would seriously look fantastic in it, could be perfect for her 2nd birthday coming up in July! Take a look at them, the designs would be perfect for weddings and parties for your little girls!
- ► 2013 (110)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Farewell to My iCandy and Advice on Tandems please...
- Young's Seafood Cooking Event
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Lollibop Update and Ticket Giveaway!
- The MAD Blog Awards - Best Pregnancy Blog 2011 Fin...
- Mamas and Papas Maternity Wear
- Bump Watch...Week 34
- I ♥ I Love Gorgeous
- Pregnancy Pampering
- Poppy Cat On Nick Jnr
- Bump Watch...Week 32
- Philly Local Heroes - Delicious Recipes using Phil...
- Mamas and Papas Maternity Wear - Lucky Me!
- Silent Sunday
- How to Make an Easter Bonnet
- PhotoBox Photo Book Review
- Bump Watch...Week 31
- I ♥ Pogofandango
- Chicken Soup for the Soul (and to make you feel be...
- ▼ May (19)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.