Today was a bit of a rainy/ sunny day (Peppa Pig song - didn't see any rainbows though). So I decided to wear this Mamas and Papas top as it's summery but has the nice cardigan detail that kept my arms warm.
Still not had the right weather for my maxi dress, but I'm sure there will be an opportunity in my last 6 weeks before due date! If you're looking for some summer Maternity wear then look towards Mamas and Papas.
Mamas and Papas supplied me with some gorgeous maternity clothes to trial from their new summer range on the understanding that I write about them, I feel lucky to have the opportunity and do honestly love the clothes!
- ► 2013 (110)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Farewell to My iCandy and Advice on Tandems please...
- Young's Seafood Cooking Event
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Lollibop Update and Ticket Giveaway!
- The MAD Blog Awards - Best Pregnancy Blog 2011 Fin...
- Mamas and Papas Maternity Wear
- Bump Watch...Week 34
- I ♥ I Love Gorgeous
- Pregnancy Pampering
- Poppy Cat On Nick Jnr
- Bump Watch...Week 32
- Philly Local Heroes - Delicious Recipes using Phil...
- Mamas and Papas Maternity Wear - Lucky Me!
- Silent Sunday
- How to Make an Easter Bonnet
- PhotoBox Photo Book Review
- Bump Watch...Week 31
- I ♥ Pogofandango
- Chicken Soup for the Soul (and to make you feel be...
- ▼ May (19)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.