I ♥ Franck & Fischer
Posted by I Heart Motherhood at 13:27 Friday, 10 June 2011
I came across this gorgeous baby sleepsuit by Franck & Fischer and I felt I had to share it with you. After having a little girl and being told that it's not as fun buying for boys, I've looked around and I have to say that it is harder to get excited about boys baby clothes, because the girls stuff always looks far prettier, but there are some really cute things out there for boys if you look hard enough.
Franck & Fischer also have some fab baby toys - and a few owl related items too and I love owls.....Check them out.
- ► 2012 (177)
- CyberMummy 2011 - My Take on the Conference!
- Bump Watch...Week 39
- NIVEA 'A Million Moments of Closeness' Campaign
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Wrap & Go - Nappy Wraps & D...
- Silent Sunday
- Goodbye Family of 3... Hello Family of 4
- Cybermummy Meet & Greet
- Practical Parenting - I Was July's Bump Blogger!
- Bump Watch... Week 38
- I ♥ Franck & Fischer
- Mind Your Own Business!
- Johnson's Baby Wipe Out Waste
- My CyberMummy Sponsors - Mamas and Papas!
- Peter Rabbit Organics' Juices
- Bump Watch...Week 35
- ▼ June (15)
Silent Sunday (27) pregnancy (16) Peppa Pig (15) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Anne Hawley (5) Giveaway (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.