It's happening again! I'm losing my hair, handfuls of the stuff and it's already starting to wind up my other half.
Him: "Your hair's everywhere!"
Me: "Er, yes, so sorry about that....DON'T YOU THINK I'D PREFER IT IF IT WAS ON MY HEAD!!??"
Obviously I realise that this is a temporary situation and that this hair is all excess that my body has hung on to for 9 months while I was pregnant, but there is this slightly panicky side of me that wonders if my head will ever stop shedding? Will I have to fashion a comb over for the rest of my life?
To be honest it's more the pain in the arse that it causes as I have to clear the plughole more regularly - yuck! And hoover more often - yawn. So.....
Please hurry up and decide whether you're staying or going.
*In case you're worried this picture isn't real*
- ► 2013 (110)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Noah at 3 Months
- WIN a trip to Lapland to meet Father Christmas!
- BabyMel Big Slouchy Dot Bag - Review
- Philips Avent Sterilizer - Review
- RIO - New Release on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Peppa Pig - International Day & Other Stories - Re...
- The Adventures of Isla & Noah - Fab Farm Holiday A...
- The MAD Blog Awards
- New Centrum Pregnancy Care Range
- My Debenhams Outfit for the MAD Blog Awards!
- Woah! Bye Bye Nappies!
- The Lion King 3D & BOGOF on Disney Films
- Aaargh I'm losing my hair!
- Maclaren Beginnings - Review
- Rio The Movie!
- ▼ October (15)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.