The Day Baby Was Born
Posted by I Heart Motherhood at 20:48 Monday, 27 February 2012
The Day Baby Was Born is a free service offered by Tommee Tippee that automatically gathers information about the day your baby was born based on your selections, to create a storybook that you can share with family and friends.
You start during pregnancy, recording bits of information and even scan pictures. It also pulls through well wishes from people on Facebook. Once you've had your baby you can add photos of him and all sorts of information is included like the headline news on that day and the weather! Information that I would love to have known about the day I was born, like popular songs of the day and famous people they share their birthday with. I wish I'd been able to do this with my two, it's such a great record to keep. Not only is it online you can also print it out.
It's so easy to do, you just sign in using Facebook and get started creating a digital memory book of your special day! Check it out here:
- ► 2013 (110)
- Tesco Real Food Cooking With Kids Event
- *NEW* Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil - HELLO ME!
- The Day Baby Was Born
- Silent Sunday
- How to Choose a Safe Car Seat for your Child
- I ♥ Natureshop
- Silent Sunday
- Tiny Child, Tiny Appetite - Guest Post by Joanne M...
- One - A fantastic Brand Really Making a Difference...
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Video Monit...
- Spend Vouchers, Get Rewards
- Photo When I Feel Like It...The Girls
- Regis Hair Salon Review - Guildford
- British Chiropractic Association are Straightening...
- Philadelphia with Cadbury - Choccy Philly!
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2011 (149)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.