I've blogged about Natureshop before here and when they asked me to pick something else from their gorgeous organic 'nature inspired' baby range, I had to go for this cosy Nature Baby winter sleeping cocoon. The blue and white stripes look so cool on Noah, and the other benefit is that he's not wearing another one of his sister's flowery or pink sleeping bags for a change!
The inner of this sleeping bag is 100% Merino Wool, which is an insulating fibre which absorbs body moisture and allows for maximum airflow. It means Noah will stay all cosy and warm but will not run the risk of overheating. This particular sleeping bag also features a seat belt slot, so baby can be transported without taking them out of the sleeping bag. There are also two zips running round the sleeping bag making it easier to do those night time nappy changes. It comes in a cute, matching drawstring bag.
And if you go over to Natureshop at the moment there is a massive 50% off loads of their baby items. Go on then, go......!
We were sent the Nature Baby Sleeping Cocoon free of charge.
- ► 2013 (110)
- Tesco Real Food Cooking With Kids Event
- *NEW* Johnson's Skin Perfecting Oil - HELLO ME!
- The Day Baby Was Born
- Silent Sunday
- How to Choose a Safe Car Seat for your Child
- I ♥ Natureshop
- Silent Sunday
- Tiny Child, Tiny Appetite - Guest Post by Joanne M...
- One - A fantastic Brand Really Making a Difference...
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Video Monit...
- Spend Vouchers, Get Rewards
- Photo When I Feel Like It...The Girls
- Regis Hair Salon Review - Guildford
- British Chiropractic Association are Straightening...
- Philadelphia with Cadbury - Choccy Philly!
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2011 (149)
Silent Sunday (27) Peppa Pig (16) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Giveaway (6) Anne Hawley (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.