If you’re a mum to a newborn or toddler, it may be a little while before your child gives you handmade cards, flowers or chocolates on Mother’s Day. However, if you’ve been clocking up points on your Boots Advantage Card by buying baby essentials you could have enough to treat yourself – after all, you’ve earned it!
The Boots Parenting Club members can benefit from 10 Boots Advantage Card points for every £1 spent on baby products and these can soon add up, for example:
By the time your toddler starts potty training you are likely to have changed their nappies over 5000 times.This means you’re likely to have spent over £650 on nappies alone before they’re fully potty trained. That money spent on essentials can translate into some wonderful me-time treats such as a gorgeous new perfume, a fabulous face cream or some indulgent bathing goodies.
Why not try Sanctuary Pampering Vanity Case, £6.00 you will love this stylish bag packed full of Sanctuary Spa favourites, to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise. The Sanctuary Pampering Vanity Case includes:Foaming Bath Soak, Body Wash, Body Lotion and Body Scrub.
This No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Body Serum, 200ml, £27.00 is the ultimate luxury and will help you achieve softer and brighter skin in an instant. It’s even independently proven to reveal younger looking, firmer, smoother and more radiant skin in just 4 weeks!
About Boots Parenting Club
Being a parent is quite an adventure and Boots Parenting Club is here to support you every step of the way, from the moment you get that positive result on your pregnancy test to your baby’s second birthday.
Benefits you receive as a Parenting Club member:
· 10 points for every £1 spent on baby products within the baby area at Boots*
· Receive regular glossy magazines if you continue to regularly buy baby products at Boots
· 24/7 access to information online including a parenting community
· A chance to receive fabulous free gifts if you continue to regularly buy baby products at Boots
· Handy email updates with information and advice tailored to your stage of pregnancy or baby’s age plus the latest Boots news and special offers
Whatever your plans are this Mothers Day, remember Boots can help you to treat yourself or Baby, after all you’ve deserved it.