What do you do when your 3 year old resists staying over at Nanny and Grandpa's? Don't get me wrong she loves Nanny and Grandpa but it's been a year since Isla did a sleepover at Nanny and Grandpa's (since Noah was born) and she's not wanted to stray too far from us in that time. When my mum suggested that the kids stayed at her house for the night I knew we'd have a job persuading her. The fact that Noah was staying too helped but the big reason she was happy to stay was this new bed set from Dunelm Mill.......
I'm not joking. She loves it. Thank you to Dunelm Mill for sending us this. It helped immensely - more sleepovers at Nanny and Grandpa's are in the pipeline!
- Peppa Pig's Sports Day App - Review
- Counting our Pennies
- Hello Canvas - Review
- We ♥ Lollibop (Review)
- Plum Baby Cookery School - Stage 3
- London 2012 - Do You Feel Inspired?
- Silent Sunday
- Mobiles for Meals
- Poppy Cat DVD Giveaway!
- Lollibop - This Weekend!
- My Summer Read - The Two Week Wait by Sarah Rayner...
- Give Blood!
- Duvet Day with Dunelm Mill
- The Lorax - Film Review
- Excellent Books for 3 year olds!
- Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom - Live Stage Show
- Plum Baby Cookery School - Stage 2
- Todo In Tuscany - The Dog At The Villa - Book Revi...
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2011 (150)
Silent Sunday (27) pregnancy (16) pregnant (15) Peppa Pig (14) Bump (13) Bump Watch (13) baby boy (12) NCT (9) Swim Baby Swim (7) Swimming (7) Birth (6) Anne Hawley (5) Giveaway (5) maternity leave (5) Maternity Wear (4) The MAD Blog Awards (4) nursery (4) Bobcat (3) knitting (3) Babies (2) working (2)
Powered by Blogger.