This week I'm planning to go to The Baby Show. The last time I went I was pregnant with Noah and I modelled maternity bras on the Bras4mums stand. I had such a great day, I was rocking my bump and I got to see all the fab products and brands that were exhibiting there. This time round I won't be doing any lingerie modelling, instead I'm just hoping to check out some bargains, meet up with Britax, whom I am 'Mumbassador' for and maybe have a chinwag with fellow bloggers! It's also The Baby Show's 10th Anniversary.
So what can you expect at The Baby Show?
There will be the who's who of parenting experts including Professor Robert Winston (Child of our time), Annabel Karmel MBE (The Baby & Toddler Mealplanner), Claire Byam-Cook (celebrity breastfeeding expert) and Dr Julie Coultas (baby development expert). There is a host of exciting content for visitors including daily fashion shows, The Face of the Baby Show competition, giveaways and of course, lots and lots of opportunity to shop.
With over 300 brands present at the show it’s the ideal opportunity to test and buy in a tailor made environment that includes free changing facilities courtesy of nappy recycling experts Nappies2Go, a free Fisher-Price crèche (bookable in advance), Vtech Smart Play Zone packed with innovative toys to help development through play, a shopping drop off and collect by car service, so that you don’t have to lug your shopping around with you and for the first time you can take the stress out of shopping completely by booking a personal shopping experience with Baby Concierge!
With leading brands such as Britax, Fisher Price, Mamas & Papas, Mothercare, M&S, Stokke, Superdrug, The Gro Company & Trunki in attendance, The Baby Show really is a one stop shop for all of your parenting needs.
Things I'm planning to check out:
- I'm going to swing by The British Red Cross Stand (H50) and see if I can take one of their free 30 minute First Aid training sessions
- The Enterprise Zone. Mums Club experts will be there to talk to budding 'mumpreneurs'. This will be a must for any mums who fancy a change of direction with their careers!
- Britax stand (F15) where you can stand a chance of winning one of 3 Britax B-Agiles' (we are currently having the pleasure of reviewing one of these! - review to come). They are also giving us the chance to see what it feels like for our children sitting in a car seat and you could also win a TRIFIX Group 1 Car Seat.
- I'm looking forward to popping by the VTech Smart Play Zone as Noah's favourite toy since his birthday has been his Toot Toot Driver Garage, and I'm looking to get him a few more bits from the range as he loves it so much!
- Superdrug Beauty Booth - I've been feeling pretty flat about my appearance lately so a little Nail Bar visit might do me wonders and I'll take my Beautycard
Get your advance tickets quick - advance sales end at midnight on Thursday 25th October! See below for ticket info:
The Baby Show, Earls Court 26th – 28th October 2012. Advance tickets cost £13.50 each (Friday) and £14.50 each (Saturday & Sunday) or £20 on the door. http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/earls-court/